For this month’s Style Issue we wanted to treat you to something special.
Paging male model Pietro Boselli – aka ‘The World’s Hottest Maths Teacher’ and former Attitude cover star – who’s stripped down to his undies for a scorching new editorial with Attitude’s fashion team and photographer Daniel Jaems.
You can check out the 27-year-old’s stunning shoot in full in the new issue of Attitude, available to download now at pocketmags.com/attitude, in shops from tomorrow (March 2), and with print copies available to order from newsstand.co.uk – but for now, here’s a healthy taster of what’s on offer…
Photography by Daniel Jaems. Styling by Joseph Kocharian.
Also in Attitude’s April Issue, alongside all you usual news, reviews, fitness & travel:
- The legendary Pet Shop Boys speak to Attitude about their four decades at the forefront of pop across an exclusive 10-page interview and shoot.
- Phantom of the Opera’s Ben Forster takes is into the glitz and glamour of the West End in ‘Big Gay Following’.
- The Attitude fashion team get their hands on supermodel and former Mr Paris Hilton River Viiperi for a glorious new shoot in this month’s style pages (check out his exclusive limited edition cover here).
- We explore the longstanding history of queer punk culture and meet Britain’s angriest and exciting new band, Sleaford Mods.
- Everyone’s favourite Gogglebox chatterbox Scarlett Moffatt finds out whether she’s one of us as she takes our ‘How Gay Are You Quiz’.