Supermodel River Viiperi, is our limited edition cover boy this month, and he’s also served up a scorchingly hot shoot for the new April Style Issue – available to download and in shops now.
The 24-year-old Spanish super-model for Versace, Armani-Exchange and Calvin Klein features over a 20-page spread, shot by Jenny Brough and styled by Attitude’s Joseph Kocharian. We can see what Hilton’s missing out on and we’re wondering WHY?
Check out a taste of what’s on offer below…
You can check River’s stunning new shoot in its entirety in the new issue of Attitude, available to download now at pocketmags.com/attitude and in shops from next Wednesday, March 2.
River’s exclusive cover is available only to order at newsstand.co.uk, so grab yours now while stocks last!
Also in Attitude’s April Issue, alongside all you usual news, reviews, fitness & travel:
- The legendary Pet Shop Boys speak to Attitude about their four decades at the forefront of pop across an exclusive 10-page interview and shoot.
- Phantom of the Opera’s Ben Forster takes is into the glitz and glamour of the West End in ‘Big Gay Following’.
- Maths teacher-turned model Pietro Boselli strips off for another scorching new spread, posing in nothing but his briefs for photographer Daniel Jaems.
- We explore the longstanding history of queer punk culture and meet Britain’s angriest and exciting new band, Sleaford Mods.
- Everyone’s favourite Gogglebox chatterbox Scarlett Moffatt finds out whether she’s one of us as she takes our ‘How Gay Are You Quiz’.