Here it comes, the 'Million Lights Tour'. Starting at the Belfast Odyssey Arena on October 3, and finishing in Newcastle (so she can stumble home afterwards, natch) on the 17th of that month.
Tickets for the shows are priced at
£35 and £35/£40 for London, which isn't as much as we thought it would be. Tickets aren't out yet, so don't bother. Next few days, though.
A Million Lights is due to be released on Monday, June 18.
The tour dates are as follows:
P.S. We've got an interview with Cheryl in our new issue. Mmm-hmm. Buy it. Etc.
- October 3 - Odyssey Arena, Belfast
- October 4 - O2, Dublin
- October 6 - Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
- October 7 - O2, London
- October 9 - Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
- October 11 - Echo Arena, Liverpool
- October 12 - LG Arena, Birmingham
- October 13 - Manchester Arena
- October 15 - SECC, Glasgow
- October 17 - Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle