To celebrate London Fashion Week, we’ve teamed up with Quidco.com to show you how you can recreate this season’s hottest designer trends at a fraction of the cost.
Our new ‘Get the Look’ shows you how you can get a catwalk look on a high street budget, but to help you get started, we’re giving you the opportunity to win £100 of Love2Shop vouchers courtesy of Quidco.com.
All you have to do to be in for a chance of winning is fill out the competition form* below and answer the following question on social media using the hashtag #Quidcothelook.
‘If you were to only wear one designer brand for the rest of your life, which would it be?’
Let us know your answer on social media with the hasthag #Quidcothelook, and fill out the entry form below.
The competition closes at 23.45 on 14th October 2016 – and if you’re stuck for your choice of designer, why not check out our ‘Get the look for less’ feature, in association with Quidco, for inspiration.
*Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Attitude Media Ltd whose registered office is at 33 Pear Tree Street, London, EC1V3AG.
2. Employees of Attitude Media Ltd and Quidco, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The prize of £100 Love2Shop vouchers will be provided by Quidco
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
4. Winners will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent observer.
5. The winner will be notified by email immediately after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
10. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.