It's currently Milan fashion week, and prior to that, we were in London. Someone who we see all the time is model and fine art student Sang Woo Kim
, at Select Model Management
A favourite with designers, brands and street style blogs, the Korean-Brit model is one of our favourite faces at LC:M, with cheekbones to die for and a great personal style, his Instagram
is definitely worth a follow.
1) He's got great personal style and knows and cares about his fashion
2) He posts adorable pictures with babies...
3) ...and with adorable dogs
4) He looks great whether's he's painted on a wall or mounted on a giant billboard...
5) He's the king of many things in menswear: Whether it be the big brand billboard campaign...
6) ...cover shoots for magazines...
7) Or our personal favoruite: The spectacle selfie (he's REALLY good at those)
8) He's killer on a runway (see DSquared2)
9) And looks just as great with his clothes off
10) And though he does super serious really well...
11) We're going to end on his mega-watt smile
Follow Sang on Instagram here
. You can also check out his interview with i-D Magazine here
, where he talks about Lucien Freud, his art and more.