Supermodel River Viiperi, is our limited edition cover boy this month, and he's also served up a scorchingly hot shoot for the new April Style Issue - available to download
and in shops now.
The 24-year-old Spanish super-model for Versace, Armani-Exchange and Calvin Klein features over a 20-page spread, shot by Jenny Brough and styled by Attitude's Joseph Kocharian. We can see what Hilton's missing out on and we're wondering WHY?
Check out a taste of what's on offer below...
You can check River’s stunning new shoot in its entirety in the new issue of Attitude, available to download now at pocketmags.com/attitude
and in shops from next Wednesday, March 2.
River’s exclusive cover is available only to order at newsstand.co.uk
, so grab yours now while stocks last!
Also in Attitude’s April Issue
, alongside all you usual news, reviews, fitness & travel:
- The legendary Pet Shop Boys speak to Attitude about their four decades at the forefront of pop across an exclusive 10-page interview and shoot.
- Phantom of the Opera’s Ben Forster takes is into the glitz and glamour of the West End in ‘Big Gay Following’.
- Maths teacher-turned model Pietro Boselli strips off for another scorching new spread, posing in nothing but his briefs for photographer Daniel Jaems.
- We explore the longstanding history of queer punk culture and meet Britain’s angriest and exciting new band, Sleaford Mods.
- Everyone’s favourite Gogglebox chatterbox Scarlett Moffatt finds out whether she’s one of us as she takes our ‘How Gay Are You Quiz’.
The new issue of Attitude is now available as a digital download from pocketmags.com/attitude
. It’s in shops next Wednesday, March 2, and print copies are available to order from newsstand.co.uk
George Shelley axed from Union J as his former bandmates tear into him
Gay porn star sentence to 17 and a half years in prison for raping 14-year-old boy