With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, Stoke Park are delighted to announce their new proposal packages!
If you are looking for the perfect opportunity to pop the question and propose to your loved one, why not let Stoke Park’s dedicated team help you plan the magical moment…
Stoke Park oozes romance, and is a breath-taking setting to ask your loved one to marry you. Stoke Park want this moment to be one you will cherish forever and will help you plan it every step of the way…
The team at Stoke Park can create a completely bespoke plan for your perfect proposal, and to help you along the way they have also come up with their Blossom and Peony Proposal Packages.
Their Blossom proposal packages are based around Afternoon tea including a stunning bouquet of flowers and champagne starting from £99.50 per person.
Their Peony proposal packages are based around a romantic dinner for two including a beautiful bouquet of flowers and champagne starting from £124.50 per person.
To find out more please contact the Stoke Park Events Team on 01753 71 71 71 or email [email protected]
Make this year a Valentine’s to remember by treating someone special in your life to a romantic getaway at Stoke Park, the luxurious 5 AA Red star Hotel, Spa and Country Club in Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire.
Only a short drive from London, romance your loved one to a four course gourmet dinner prepared by their award-winning executive chef, Chris Wheeler, before spending a night in one of their luxurious bedrooms.
You will also enjoy a full Continental and English breakfast, late 2pm check out, complimentary room upgrade and access to their world-class Spa, Tennis and Health facilities.
Stoke Park’s Luxury Valentine’s Day Break is available from Thursday 14th February - Sunday 17th February 2019, from £199 per person.
To book or for more information, please contact Stoke Park’s Reservations team on 01753 71 71 72 or by email [email protected]
Stoke Park’s award-winning facilities include:
• 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 luxury Bedrooms and Suites
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry's, 3 AA Rosettes)
• Recently refurbished 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• European Headquarters of the David Leadbetter Golf Academy
• State-of-the-art 4,000 square foot gymnasium
• Spinning, Hot Yoga and Fitness Studios, holding over 50 studio classes a week
• Award – winning Spa • Indoor Swimming Pool, Steam Rooms, Outdoor Hot tub and Scandinavian Sauna
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four floodlit artificial clay)
• Creche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 9 Private Function Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• Indoor Teaching Facilities for Golf and Tennis
Stoke Park, Park Road, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire. SL2 4PG www.stokepark.com