In partnership with Ku Bar
Ku Bar in London's West End has fast become an LGBTQ institution, and you could be part of its story.
An exciting senior management position as General Manager at London's leading independent LGBTQ bar at 30 Lisle Street has opened up, so if you love queer nightlife and have management and events experience, the next step in your career is clear.
With a capacity of 500 and a 30-strong team of young, dynamic and enthusiastic people, Ku is looking for a leader with the right attitude and passion to lead and drive the team forward.
As they steadily re-open the business, Ku offers a long term career opportunity, providing an unrivalled salary with real growth prospects.
Ku Bar General Manager Job Description
The General Manager position is a hands-on and front-of-house role with a focus on delivering the Ku experience and developing the team to be the best they can.
Are you a committed, proactive General Manager who enjoys working in an exciting, fast-paced environment?
The new Ku Bar General Manager will:
- Report directly to the business owner
- Be front of house, especially during peak hours
- Hire, train and develop staff, ensuring that patrons are receiving the full Ku experience
- Develop / Implement strategies for growth
- Ensure that quality and safety controls are followed
- Maintain current licenses
- Work to budgets to achieve business objectives.
- Increase profits by working with and managing P&Ls
- Maximise customer satisfaction
- Plan promotional events
All applications will be treated confidentially, so if you think you've got what it takes, apply now here.