Winner of America's Next Top Model
, Dancing With the Stars
champion and, most recently, Attitude cover star (available to download
and in shops now) Nyle DiMarco has officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for president with a brand new video.
The 27-year-old star, who recently told us of his ambitions to change deaf lives
, created the video in American Sign Language (which has has been giving shirtless lessons in, FYI)
for fans worldwide via Instagram.
In the video, Nyle signs: "You can leave this ad muted — there’s nothing to hear. And keep scrolling past if you want, we’re used to being ignored. But if you’re still listening to my voice, please know that there are a lot of people out there without one.
"Among the 50 million Americans living with a disability, many don’t have the ability to work, to travel, or to do countless other things you might take for granted. So this November, please consider voting for the only candidate with a plan to change that.
"Because the voice of your vote is the greatest voice we have."
Check out the video below:
Meanwhile, if you need 13 super-hot reminders as to why Mr DiMarco is one of the world's finest men, simply click here
You can read the full interview with Nyle and see his exclusive new shoot in Attitude’s October issue, in shops now and available to download at pocketmags.com/attitude
. Print copies are available to order from newsstand.co.uk
Also in Attitude’s October issue
, alongside all your usual news, reviews, fitness & travel:
Lady Gaga’s top 10 greatest music videos
Chris Mears and Jack Laugher identify each other’s bums and bulges – WATCH
- In a theatre special, we meet the young out and proud stars of the National Youth Theatre as the iconic drama group celebrates its 60th anniversary.
- Former Game of Thrones star Gethin Anthony talks playing gay in Westeros and his new role as infamous – and sexually ambiguous – criminal Charles Manson.
- Fear the Walking Dead‘s Colman Domingo tells us all about life playing one of the hit zombie series’ most electrifying gay characters.
- We catch up with fabulous pop females AlunaGeorge and Rebecca Ferguson as they prepare to release new music.
- Eurovision winner Jamala she reflects on life for Ukraine’s LGBT+ community as she looks ahead to next year’s competition.
- Syrian refugee and LGBT+ activist Subhi Nahas shares his uplifting story of strength and strife in the fact of war and oppression.
- As Black History Month gets underway, we examine the new generation of black LGBT+ role models inspiring today’s young people.
- Iconic ’80s star and friend of Boy George Marilyn shares the lessons learnt from a life well-lived.
- We chat to French actor Geoffrey Couët, one of the two stars of new romantic gay drama film Theo & Hugo.
- Male model Oliver Cheshire talks us through his favourite trends for Autumn/Winter 2016.
- We catch up with RuPaul’s Drag Race All Star Alyssa Edwards (and attempt to finally find out her secret) in new monthly feature ‘Big in a Wig’.#