THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
The RuPaul's Drag Race 'Werq the World Tour' is back for 2019 and the annual drag bonanza is set to be more sickening than ever.
Mission leader Michelle Visage is set to lead the universe's biggest drag superstars including Aquaria, Asia O’Hara, Detox, Eureka O’hara, Kameron Michaels, Kim Chi, Monét X Change, Naomi Smalls, Sharon Needles and Violet Chachki on an intergalactic journey of lewks, lights and lip-syncs - and we want you to be there when the UK and Europe leg kicks off in April.
We're giving away THREE pairs of meet and greet tickets to lucky readers to any European 'Werq The World Tour' date of you choosing, so that you can meet your favourite queens before theenjoying the show.
To be in with a chance to win, all you need to do is enter your details using the form below (Competition closes at midnight on 14 February 2019).
The full list of UK and European dates are listed below, and you can click here for more details.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
April 1: Madrid
April 2: Lisbon
April 6: Barcelona
April 8: Rome
April 9: Milan
April 10: Bologna
April 13: Vienna
April 14: Prague
April 17: Helsinki
April 20: Stockholm
April 24: Oslo
April 25: Copenhagen
April 28: Berlin
April 30: Cologne
May 1: Antwerp
May 2: Amsterdam
May 3: Birmingham – Symphony Hall
May 5: Sunderland
May 6: Edinburgh
May 7: Belfast
May 9: Manchester – O2 Apollo
May 11: London – SSE Arena, Wembley
May 12: Paris
May 15: Bristol
May 17: Glasgow – SEC Armadillo
May 18: Dublin
May 19: Cardiff
General competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on TUESDAY 15th JANAURY (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on THURSDAY 14th Feburary (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK and Ireland residents over the age of 18, except employees of Attitude magazine and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Attitude magazine reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Attitude magazine a royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide license to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Attitude magazine worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Attitude magazine by telephone or email on or before THURSDAY 21st FEBRUARY 2019.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct entries.
8. The prize package includes ONE (1) PRIZE WINNER AND additional guest for a ticket to any European show and a pre-show Meet & Greet (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Attitude magazine will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Voss Events and is subject to their terms and conditions available at THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given, and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Stream Publishing Ltd, The Cowshed, Ladycross Farm, Hollow Lane, Dormansland, Surrey RH7 6PB or by email to [email protected] by THURSDAY 28TH FEBRUARY 2019.
15. Attitude magazine’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Attitude magazine accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Attitude magazine’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Attitude magazine and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Attitude magazine accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Attitude magazine’s and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Attitude magazine and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Attitude magazine or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Attitude magazine reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Attitude magazine for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter Stream Publishing Ltd, The Cowshed, Ladycross Farm, Hollow Lane, Dormansland, Surrey RH7 6PB and all references to Attitude magazine shall mean Stream Publishing Limited. Attitude magazine shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Attitude magazine to its associated com