Beyoncé might have reached a level of superstardom which means she can forgo pretty much all interviews and social media, but that doesn't mean she doesn't use her voice.
The 'Formation' singer has sometimes faced criticism for not paying the lip-service to gay fans often exhbitied by other big pop girls, but wiser ones know that Queen Bey is an LGBT ally in the truest sense, speaking out on to defend the rights of LGBT people when it really matters.
Here are the receipts:
1) When she supported gay marriage with this fierce rainbow motif’d video for her track '7/11':
2) When she graced the cover of OUT to talk about gay equality:
3) When she addressed North Carolina’s attempted anti-LGBT laws on her website:
4) When she dedicated 'Halo' to the victims of the Orlando Pulse massacre during her 'Lemonade' tour:
5) When she posted a note in support of marriage equality on Instagram, reading: "If you like it then you should be able to put a ring on it #WeWillUniteForMarriageEquality!
6) When she encouraged her fans to donate to the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) to help protect transgender youths:
7) When she made sure LGBT couples were represented in her video for 'All Night':
8) When she wore this outfit for the Tidal launch (nothing needs to be said):