Tommy wears jacket and jeans by Calvin Klein Collection, windbreaker by Champion.
Tommy wears jumper by Lou Dalton.
Tommy wears vest by Gosha Rubchinskiy, shorts by Cottweiler.
Tommy wears coat, tank top and white denim trousers in Cuban Fit all by Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci.
Tommy wears trousers by Adidas Originals at Foot Locker.
Tommy wears jacket and trousers by Lacoste.Make-up: Portia Ferrari using MAC Cosmetics Hair: Portia Ferrari using Bumble & Bumble Fashion: assited by Maximiliano Kattwinkel and Freya Monro Morrison The new issue of Attitude is now available as a digital download from pocketmags.com/attitude, is in shops now, and to order from newsstand.co.uk. Also in Attitude’s May Issue, alongside all your usual news, reviews, fitness & travel:
- Cover star Michael Sam on being the first gay man drafted in the NFL, and on experiencing racism in the gay community.
- In honour of our All-American theme, Attitude presents our Gay USA Special, taking you on a tour of the places, pin-ups and pioneers of gay life across the pond.
- Lukas Graham, the chart-topping Danish band behind 2016 pop smash ‘7 Years’, talk to Attitude about their overnight success, the death of a father figure and whether gay men are “manly”…
- We meet Fenton Bailey & Randy Barbato, the RuPaul’s Drag Race producers who’ve turned their cinematic hands to a new documentary about notirious photographer Robert Mapplethorpe.
- We exclusively unveil the first chapter of Garth Greenwell’s What Belongs to You, which critics are already heralding as the “great gay novel of our times”.
- Comedian Sara Pascoe sees whether she can pass for a ‘mo in How Gay Are You?