Our former cover star Pietro Boselli has been a busy boy of late: As well as stripping off for the pages of our April Style Issue (out now)
, frolicking on a beach in Australia for MTV
and starting his own Youtube channel
, he has also become the face of Love Moschino's 2016 campaign.
Photographed by Giampaolo Sgura, the maths teacher-turned-model is all smiles as he is doused with a lot of water and laden with plenty of Moschino accessories under the helm of Moschnino's Creative Director Jeremy Scott.
You can check Pietro's stunning new shoot in its entirety in the new issue of Attitude, available to download now at pocketmags.com/attitude
and in shops
We also have an exclusive River Viiperi cover is available only to order at newsstand.co.uk
, so grab yours now while stocks last!
Also in Attitude’s April Issue
, alongside all you usual news, reviews, fitness & travel:
- The legendary Pet Shop Boys speak to Attitude about their four decades at the forefront of pop across an exclusive 10-page interview and shoot.
- Phantom of the Opera’s Ben Forster takes is into the glitz and glamour of the West End in ‘Big Gay Following’.
- Maths teacher-turned model Pietro Boselli strips off for another scorching new spread, posing in nothing but his briefs for photographer Daniel Jaems.
- We explore the longstanding history of queer punk culture and meet Britain’s angriest and exciting new band, Sleaford Mods.
- Everyone’s favourite Gogglebox chatterbox Scarlett Moffatt finds out whether she’s one of us as she takes our ‘How Gay Are You Quiz’.
The new issue of Attitude is now available as a digital download from pocketmags.com/attitude
. It's in shops now and print copies are available to order from newsstand.co.uk
In pics | Tom Hiddlestone just can't keep his clothes on these days
River Viiperi strips off for Attitude’s April Style Issue