This week we're looking at a little bit more of a relaxed style, which Orlando Bloom rocked to present the Best Solo Male Award to Ed Sheeran at the BRITs earlier this month.
The Brits are always good for an outfit shake-up, as it's generally not all about a tux and a tie. We like Orlando mixing up a denim shirt with a blazer, pairing it with coated jeans and high tops. It's smart, but it's also stylish.
This is a no brainer: simple suit, classic denim or chambray shirt and you've got your look. No frills, no fuss, just a chic smart shoot.
1. Dolce & Gabbana slim fit jacquard suit, £1,900 for the full suit at StylePilot.com
2. Acne Isherwood denim shirt, £150 at StylePilot.com
3. Alexander McQueen Navy Check Velvet blazer, £1,160 at StylePilot.com
Orlando chose a pair of coated denims to go with his top half- leather trims, and coated jeans add an extra element to your outfit, and keep you form looking dull.
1 Givenchy leather trimmed panelled dry denim jeans, £625 at StylePilot.com
2 Edwin jeans, £120 at StylePilot.com
3 Nudie jeans, £110 at StylePilot.com
Finally a high-top, a somewhat risky choice, but it works in this instance as it's not being paired with a formal shirt and all the trimmings. It completes the stylish outfit.
1 Maison Martin Margiela high top, £295 at StylePilot.com
2. Jimmy Choo Belgravia Klein brushed mock croc high top, £475 at StylePilot.com
3. Vans X Liberty SK8-hi trainers, £57 at StylePilot.com
4. Jimmy Choo Belgravia high top in navy, £475 at StylePilot.com
There are tonnes and tonnes more options on StylePilot.com
where you can tweak Orlando's outfit to your taste.