In Attitude's March Issue, our main fashion story is all about the knitwear. You don't have to to just plump for a chunkier knits: there's finer weaves, shearling numbers and all sorts pieces of the knitted stuff.
The shoot stars the insanely gorgeous Versace model Oliver Stummvoll, who was photographed by Kosmas Pavlos and styled by Joseph Kocharian for this shoot.
The full shoot is in Attitude’s March Issue, out now in shops, as a digital download from pocketmags.com/attitude
or to order wordwide from newsstand.co.uk
. But for now here's a little taster for you...
Topman and Reiss
Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci
River Island and Ron Dorff
Grooming by Thomas Orsolis
Fashion Assisted by Nick Byam
Follow Oliver @oliver_stummvoll, Wiener Models @wiener_models & Kosmas @kosmaspavlos
Check out the full shoow in the new issue of Attitude, available to download and in shops now
. Also in our March Issue, alongside all your usual fashion, fitness, travel and real life stories:
- We explore gay sex, love and relationships in our Valentine’s Love & Dating special, as we delve into the world of apps, hook-ups, and how to make a relationship last.
- Attitude meets hot young thing and rising star Douglas Booth, who talks equality, his breakthrough gay roles and new film Pride & Prejudice & Zombies.
- Aussie singe-songwriter Josef Salvat discusses sexuality, experiemtation and why as a straight man he’s not afraid to kiss men in his music videos.
- This Book Is Gay author Juno Dawson speaks to Attitude as she begins to undergo her transition, ahead of a new monthly column exploring the best of LGBT culture.
- Sheila Reid has a right ole’ knees-up playing How Gay Are You? as Benidorm returns to UK screens.
The new issue of Attitude is now available as a digital download from pocketmags.com/attitude
. It’s in shops now and print copies are available to order from newsstand.co.uk
Adorable Arkansas dad turns to internet for advice on how to speak to gay teenage son
Gay soldiers’ first kiss as a married couple breaks the internet