For Attitude's brand new April Style Issue, we couldn't limit ourselves to just one cover. Oh no. We've treated ourselves to a stunning limited edition cover in the form of the jaw-droppingly gorgeous River Viiperi, who star's in this month's style collection story - available exclusively to order here
In just a few short years, the 24-year-old Spanish supermodel has become one of the most sought-after faces in fashion, fronting campaigns for the likes of American Eagle, Calvin Klein,
Armani Exchange and Versace - and now he's in the pages of Attitude, featured over a colossal 20-page spread, which we promise you features more than a couple of the former Mr Paris Hilton in his smalls...
You can check River's stunning new shoot in its entirety, photographed by Jenny Brough, and styled by our Fashion & Grooming Director Joseph Kocharian in the new issue of Attitude, available to download now at pocketmags.com/attitude
and in shops from next Wednesday, March 2.
River's exclusive cover is available only to order at newsstand.co.uk, so grab yours now while stocks last!
Also in Attitude's April Issue
, alongside all you usual news, reviews, fitness & travel:
- The legendary Pet Shop Boys speak to Attitude about their four decades at the forefront of pop across an exclusive 10-page interview and shoot.
- Phantom of the Opera's Ben Forster takes is into the glitz and glamour of the West End in 'Big Gay Following'.
- Maths teacher-turned model Pietro Boselli strips off for another scorching new spread, posing in nothing but his briefs for photographer Daniel Jaems.
- We explore the longstanding history of queer punk culture and meet Britain's angriest and exciting new band, Sleaford Mods.
- Everyone's favourite Gogglebox chatterbox Scarlett Moffatt finds out whether she's one of us as she takes our 'How Gay Are You Quiz'.
The new issue of Attitude is now available as a digital download from pocketmags.com/attitude
. It’s in shops next Wednesday, March 2, and print copies are available to order from newsstand.co.uk
Zac Efron’s manhood described in glorious details by co-star Adam DeVine
‘Arrow producer Greg Polanti welcomes baby son, thanks ‘incredible’ boyfriend Robbie Rogers