1. This reward is only available to people aged 18 or over who retweet the story on the Attitude Twitter page.
2. You can enter the prize draw at any time between 20 March 2018 and 6am on 23 March 2018, 2018. All entries must be received no later than 6am on 23 March 2018 (the “promotional period”).
1. There is one prize to be won.
2. The prize winner (who must be aged 18 or over)
and their guest(s) must be free to travel between March 25 and March 26 to attend BFI Flare presents Love, Simon on March 25 at BFI Southbank. The event starts at 7pm; travel will be prior to this – duration depends on destination you will be travelling from.
3. The prize is will consist of:
a. Standard train travel to London from the nearest mainline train station in the United Kingdom
b. 1 nights accommodation for 2 people at The May Fair Hotel, London. Check in time 1500 and check out 1100. Breakfast included on the 26 March.
c. 2 tickets for the BFI Flare screening of Love, Simon on Sunday March 25 at 8.30pm
d. Access to the pre-event drinks reception.
1. When we contact the prize winner to let you know of your win, we will also confirm how you will receive further information about your prize.
3. The prize is for personal use of the Attitude competition winner.
4. The prize does not include, travel insurance, airport and train station transfers in the UK or Republic of Ireland, Mini bar charges, service charges or any other service, or form of hospitality or item not described in Clause 1b above.
5. You and your guest must keep to:
a. all separate terms and conditions on which the prize is issued by the relevant experience organiser (ticketing T&Cs) and if there is any difference between the ticketing T&Cs and these terms and conditions, these will take priority; and
b. all applicable laws which apply in the countries in which your experience takes place.
1. If the prize or any element of it, is cancelled, changed, postponed or relocated, we may give you a similar prize instead. We will not offer any form of compensation, financial or otherwise.
2. If you have any accessibility needs, please let us know at the time you accept the prize and we will do our best to support you, including making arrangements for your carer.
1. The terms and conditions of any other supplier will also apply to the prize (if this applies). If there is any difference between their terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these will take priority.
2. You may not sell the prize under any circumstances.
3. We will use any information we collect from you for the purpose of facilitating the prize draw, contacting the winner and for the provision of the prize.
4. Details of the prize winner’s full name and county will be available for one month after the prize draw closes. You can email us asking for details of the winner at [email protected] – please cite the name and date of the prize draw.
7. We do not accept any responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay in you sending your entry or us receiving it. Proof you sent an entry is not proof that you have entered the prize draw.
8. There is no cash alternative available for any prize and, unless we agree otherwise in writing, prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
9. We can substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
10. Apart from causing death or personal injury arising from negligence or in respect of fraud and as far as allowed by law, we and our associated companies and agents will not have any responsibility for your, or your guest’s, enjoyment of any prize or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize which are beyond our control. We are also not responsible for any act or failure to act of any supplier.
11. We will not be liable for prizes that do not reach winners for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
12. Our decision is final. We will not correspond with you if you disagree. If your entry does not keep to these terms and conditions, we will not accept it.
13. We may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if we have good reason to believe you have broken these terms and conditions or if you or anyone authorised by you to deal with your entry acts in a way towards us, any other person entering the draw or, which we reasonably consider to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified we can give the prize to another person who entered the draw.
14. This reward, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
15. The Promoter is Stream Publishing Ltd.