In the run up to Worlds AIDS day (December 1), we’re proud to unveil a very special issue focusing on the continuing importance of safe sex amidst still disproportionately high levels of HIV amongst men who have sex with men - and it’s available to download
We’re thrilled to welcome Hollywood superstar Zachary Quinto the cover of our first ever Red Issue, where he talks about the importance of World AIDS Day, of respecting sexual partners, of his hopes to adopt, and of being one of the most high profile gay actors in the world.
“It's still utterly essential," the Star Trek
actor says of World AIDS Day. “Not just in marking the advancement, progress and fight against the diseases, but also cultivating knowledge and awareness of it for people all over the world.”
Also in this issue, alongside all your usual news, reviews, fashion and real life stories:
- US YouTube superstar Tyler Oakley talks about why sex and relationship education for young people is so important.
- Attitude explores the reality of 'chemsex' and the rising use of party drugs like crystal meth, mephedrone and GHB across an in-depth, 18-page feature. We hear from 18 gay/bisexual men, who talk frankly about their own personal experience of using drugs and the effect it has had on both themselves and those around them.
- We catch up with The X Factor's Fleur East as she prepares to launch her assault on the charts with stomping debut single 'Sax'.
- Paul Gambaccini talks exclusively to Attitude about his year being falsely accused under Operation Yewtree; an ordeal which threatened his livelihood, his sanity, and his faith in the British justice system.
- Mya Taylor, the breakout star of trans comedy-drama Tangerine, talks transgender representation in the year that gender issues finally went mainstream.
You can read all this and more - as well as our exclusive interview with Mr Quinto - in the Red Issue, which is available to download to your mobile, iPad or tablet device now from pocketmags.com/attitude
The new issue will be in shops next Wednesday (November 11), and print copies for global delivery can be ordered at newsstand.co.uk/attitude
Watch: The weird things all gay couples do
US rapper The Game continues to shock fans with explicit selfies (NSFW)
Photography: Victoria Will
Creative direction and styling: Joseph Kocharian
Grooming: Patricia Morales
Fashion Assistant: Nick Byam